So hopefully you have your college list narrowed down to the 5-10 schools to which you will apply. If you have decided to do Early Decision or Early Action, you only have 6-8 weeks left to get those applications finished. Here are some of the final steps to complete over the next few weeks:
- Ask Teachers and Counselor for Recommendation Letters
- Complete the Financial Aid Forms – the FAFSA and the CSS Profile (if you are applying to schools which use this form) – this will happen after October 1 when the forms are open online
- Choose which test scores to send to each school and request those test score reports online
- Do a final proofread of all essays
- Make sure your counselor knows which schools you are applying to and sends your transcripts and HS Report
If you do not know who to ask or what to do about your recommendation letters, stay tuned for our next post on that topic! If you need help with those financial aid forms or deciding which test scores to send, give us a call and we will help you straighten it out.