After getting to know the student and their family and gaining a clear understanding of their interests, goals and needs, we will establish a plan to guide them through the college selection and admissions process. We create plans designated for students between 9th and 12th grade based upon their individual needs.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
High School Planning
• Assisting with high school curriculum choice
• Extracurricular activity planning
• Provide information on selected colleges
• Make college recommendation list based on students’ interests and goals
• Create an application timeline based on chosen colleges
• Help with timely completion of tasks
• Assist with establishing essay topics
• Provide essay feedback
• Edit drafts of essays
• Provide preparation for admissions interviews
• Help determine which tests should be taken
• Develop timeline for necessary testing
• Create test preparation plan
• Provide English test preparation assistance
• Help family with completion of financial aid forms
• Assist with scholarship search and applications
• Plan college visits when applicable
• Organize meetings with current students and/or admissions representatives at colleges
• Review acceptance offers and financial aid packages
• Assist with college preparation and planning post acceptance
We will be your coach, mentor and friend throughout the college selection and admissions process and beyond. We will be there for you, to provide guidance and support and answer all of your questions. During the entire process, students will receive in-person meetings (when possible) and will have unlimited correspondence with us via phone, email and video chat. ACM College Consulting is based in Lee County, Florida, but we offer our services all over the globe.
Prices vary depending on the student’s needs. Please contact us for a free consultation.
Why use a college consultant?
Through using an independent consultant, the student benefits from comprehensive and personalized service. Students and their families are able to completely rely on the consultants to guide them through the entire process and provide non-biased opinions and recommendations. There are thousands of colleges to choose from and acceptance can be a competitive process. We are well informed of the current standards and trends for college applications and will help you stand out. Most importantly, we make the process much easier and less stressful for the student and their family. We work for YOU and are only satisfied when you are.
Why Study in the US?
For the past few years, there has been a steady increase in the number of international students choosing to attend US colleges. A degree from a good school is a powerful tool and more and more people are recognizing that. Aside from the top-notch education a college in the US will provide, the connections through the colleges’ excellent networks, the international experience and the skill sets the student will gain are invaluable. Degrees from US Universities are recognized worldwide and considered some of the best.